We are always looking for talented electricians to be part of our team. Please fill out the Job Interest form below, and attach your resume.
It is the policy of Steele Electric, LLC to give equal opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, disability, national origin or age.
- Steele Electric offers 100% employer paid medical benefits.
- 401k with 6% company match
- Profit Share
- 1 week vacation your first year of employment
- 2 weeks of vacation AFTER the first year of employment
- 6 paid Holidays
- Company van and cell phone
- Direct Deposit
- Great work environment!!
Send Us Your Resume
Use the Job Interest form below to send us your contact information and resume.
- All fields are required.
- Accepted file types: doc, docx and pdf.
Steele Electric, LLC is a drug free company; a pre-employment drug screen will be required.
An electrical license from the State of Oregon is required for all electrical positions.
Electrical Licensing: http://www.oregon.gov/bcd/licensing/Pages/index.aspx